MBA, EngTech, MIET Advisorand Project Conultant
Expertise: Carbon Footprint Assessment, Climate Change Mitigation, Automotive-, Electrical-and Electromechanical Technology
Region: Sri Lanka, Asia, UK, USA, Europe, Intl.
Cooperation: Carbon footprint and eco-impact communication plans for projects, companies, products, and technologies with an environmental benefit.
- Current: Independent Consultant for Climate Change Research & Mitigation, Sustainable Development, Technologies, (inclTransportation and Energy)
- Current: Partner and Ambassador of EnergimeGroup and EnergimeUniversity, USA: Business Development for Sustainable Technologies and Education in Sustainability
- Current: Technology and Business Development Consultant –ShigadryGroup of Companies
- Prior: Director Business Development –ShigadryGroup of Companies (Japan, UAE, Sri Lanka
- Prior: Assistant Vice President Operations –HSBC, SL
- Prior: Head of Operations & Senior Management Positions in IT at John KeellsHoldings (JKH), Sri Lanka
- Author of numerous publications on climate change and author of two copyrighted concepts incl. “The Carbon Negative Product”; List of publications and description of copyrights available.
- Full Member at the Institute of Engineering and Technology (UK) –MIET
- Education: Masters Degree in Business Administration (SL)
- Numerous technology diplomas; Engineering Technologist at Engineering Council (UK – EngTech;
- Engineering Council Examination (UK) –Part1
- Sri Lanka citizen living in Colombo
- Network: Sri Lanka, South and SE Asia, China, USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Japan, Europe, Middle East