Katsura Suzuki DBA
Nacre Global Asset Protection (CH)
Advisor & Project Consultant
Expertise: Business Development in Japan, Financial Services, Advisory for Japanese investors, Alternative Investments
Region: Japan, Switzerland, Middle East
Cooperation: Business Development
- 30 years of experiencefinancial services, transactions, business strategies Japan/Europe
- Current: Managing Partner FAMOS, Family Office SerivceGmbH, providing family office services for the Swiss, Asian and Middle Eastern market.
- Current: President of NACRE Global Asset Protection Switzerland AG, Swiss multi family office for Japanese families with offices in Zurich, Tokyo and Singapore
- Prior: Founder Katsura Suzuki Consulting providing business strategy services to Japanese clients.
- Prior: 20 years with Ernst & Young in Zurich, Head of Japan desk with focus on audit, tax and transactions.
- Education: MBA European University Lausanne, Switzerland; Doctorate Degree in Business and Administration at University of South Australia, Degree in English Literature at Toyo EiwaWomen’s College, Tokyo.
- Published : “Money Lessons for the Japanese – All about family offices.”(Shogo HoreiSha 2011).
- Japanese and Swiss citizen, living in Zurich and Tokyo.
- Network: Japan, Asia, Switzerland, Europe, Middle East