Managing Partner & Project Consultant
Expertise: Project and Corporate Finance, Capital Strategies, Project Development, Clean Energy, Waste-to-Value, Private Equity
Region: Europe, South-South East Asia
- 17 years experience private equity, project finance, waste to energy & biomass, clean technologies, Europe and SE Asia.
- Tasks: Business development, project finance consulting, europe/SE Asia, capital placements Europe/SE Asia.
- Current: Associate Partner, A. Vaccani & Partners AG, (CH)
- Current: Board Member, Clean Resources AG (CH), holding company for cleantechinvestments.
- Prior: IPG Consulting Ltd (DE, CH), corporate finance and intl. business development consulting.
- Prior: Senior Associate, Head Investment Process Management, AdveqAdvisors on Private Equity AG (CH), Private Equity Fund-of-Fund (today: Schroeders)
- Founder and President of Charity PGH –People for Global Humanity (CH) www.pgh-charity.org.
- Education: MBA Thunderbird, School of Global Management (US); BS Finance Magna Cum Laude, Western Intl University (US)
- Austrian citizen, living in Zurich
- Network: Switzerland, Germany, Austria, UK, Indonesia, Japan, Turkey, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Singapore