Expertise: Energy & Utility Infrastructure, Green/Clean Energy-Technologies, Project Development Financial Services
Network: Singapore/SE Asia, GCC/Middle East, India/South Asia, USA
- Current: Owner Step Up Ventures, Singapore – cross border technology transfer/adaptation services for clean tech / clean energy.
- Current: Managing Partner, Sinergy Partners, Singapore/Dubai – financial/investment advisory for energy/utility infrastructure, emerging markets.
- Prior: CEO/Director of Signature Group, Dubai – investment management firm of infrastructure and energy projects in GCC and India
- Prior: Director, Third Eye Group Inc., USA – financial advisory firm in energy, infrastructure, technology, ITES across US, EU, Asia
- Prior: Vice President, Energy and Infrastructure, PwC, Washington, DC – financial advisory for energy/ infrastructure in US, LatAm, Asia
- Prior: Energy Specialist, The World Bank, Washington, DC – energy development projects in Middle East, Africa and Russia
- Education: MBA Radford University, Virginia; Masters in Industrial Management; BS Electrical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai, India
- US Citizen, living in Singapore